Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Toronoto!!!

Misprinted scarves hilarious!!


Toronto was thumped by Real Madrid if you have not heard. The game was entertaining. Nice to see Kaka and Xavi make there first appearances for Madrid in Toronto could be a trivia question some day. What I thought was interesting or funny about this match was the commemorative scarves. There is a misprint in the spelling of Toronto or should I say Toronoto. Awesome!! Not quiet as bad as the MLB team the Washington Nationals misprinting nationals (Natinals) on the uniform. How do mistakes like this get thru seems like it would be a big deal. If I worked for MLSE and the Scarves for the Real Madrid game just arrived I would be so stoked to have a look at them. Not only does the problem get past the manufacturer and sales but actually makes it to the sales kiosks… wow.
RICKETTS WATCH CONTINUES-
I am constantly on Rohan Ricketts watch I have no idea what my fascination is with the guy. I guess it’s kind of like watching a train wreck. There is news on him today in the Aberdeen evening express. He says “I’ll reject the Championship for Aberdeen FC”. Well that is awfully nice of him I thought he was going to be a LaLiga star?

1 comment:

  1. You gotta give Ricketts credit - the guy has balls to be talking like he's doing Aberdeen a favour by signing. I'm frankly amazed that this guy played in the Premier League.

    ReplyDelete