Sunday, August 2, 2009

TFC manages to Draw New England



In Foxborough last night TFC squeaked out a draw. DeRosario gave the team the lead in the 34 minute of the game netting his 8th MLS goal of the season. Chad Barrett was sent off the pitch with his second yellow card in the 50th minute of the game leaving TFC a man short for the rest of the game. The Gambian kids were subbed on in the 2nd half and I got to say... wow I was impressed. I take back all the bad things I have ever said about them. Can’t wait to see them play more. Looks like Serioux will be out on Tuesday vs PRI he looked like he re-aggravated his injury. Also DeRo looked like he may have suffered an injury against the revs as well. What’s the deal in New England the stadium looked empty! Well it’s the long weekend so im not going to write much more.



Thought maybe I would comment on Arsenal briefly. Arshavin had one of the nicest goals I have ever watched against Athletico Madrid. This morning Arsenal vs. Rangers. Andrei continues to impress and Wilshere (the kid) looks like he could be a starter for the team… or maybe that’s just pre-season play getting the best of me. J

No comments:

Post a Comment