Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is Cummins or Goings

It feels like we have offensive power but there is no way to harness the power. What is the Deal with Coach Cummins? I think it is way to late in the season to make a coaching change unless we get eliminated mathematically from the playoffs. On the Red Patch Boys website a lot of the talk in the forums is to chase after any MLS assistant coach Paul Mariner being the funniest looking one. I do not buy into this strategy. If Toronto have to start looking for a new coach I think they should try something like stealing a successful coach from another team OR try using a coach from another league with experience on a winning team.


I guess I should mention a little about the shitty game played over the weekend. First they LOST! 2-0 to Chivas and NO Jesús was not the deciding factor in the defeat. In fact it was the bum Sacha Kljestan. Ya that’s right Sacha! If you travel to Chivas website you will see that Sacha only has 2 goals this season, and yes they were against us on Saturday. What a bummer. For the life I me I could not understand why Coach Cummins screws with our line-up so much. Danny Dichio apparently did not make the trip because he has a mysterious injury that does not allow him to fly to the west coast. Sanyang came on late in the game at the 79 minute mark. Gerba came on to replace Amado at the 53 minute mark not sure why. Amado is very good at controlling the ball so without him on the field how on earth would Gerba ever expect to get the ball fed to him? Putting Barrett out to start the second half and taking O’Brian White out well that is understandable. Apparently O’Brian white had some work permit problems at the border the day before and spent a lot more time travelling to L.A. then the rest of the team. I would love to know what happened to Lesley Felinga I figured we would get to see him a little. In a game that spiralled out of control pretty quick why not play him? Argh… I guess this just brings me around to my original thoughts. Lets FIRE the COACH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment