Monday, October 26, 2009

THEY LOST....

Against the worst team in the MLS. New York Shit Bulls pummeled TFC 5-0. The Fan590 Blog summed it up pretty good calling it the "Manhattan Meltdown" I like it, very fitting. The Globe and Mail calling it "Canada's Soccer Shame" also very fitting.

I truly thought I would see the team give there best effort. Instead I watched a team of individuals showcase there talent. I think some of them are unsure of the future they hold with the team and do not understand they need to play as a team to stay on it!... What a mess. Hopefully next season will not be as glum.

I wish Chris Cummins the best for the future. Looks like he will be out of Toronto when the dust settles. He is claiming that TFC reneged on some of the promises they made when he first took over for quitter Carver. "There were things promised me" when they first came over that were never fulfilled.

Anyways I will try me hardest to keep up to date with the MLS playoffs as clearly TFC is not in them. Below is a chart with the playoff teams. I will try to make a Bracket with dates and stuff if I have time ( I doubt it).




I guess from here on out it is all Celtic, Arsenal, and Republic Of Ireland news! The Occasional TFC off season update and MLS cup action minus..

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment