Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MLS strike...Ibrahim Saied...and some NikeSoccer Juve commercial.

No word on the MLS labor dispute yet. Makes me kinda angry that TFC has not sent me any updates. As a season ticket holder I feel I have the right to know what the F is going on. I want to plan a road trip this year and can't make any decisions on hotels or flights cause I don't want to pay if there is going to be no game!! ARGH!

Some Dude named Ibrahim Saied an Egyptian central defender is set to join Toronto FC this season. I read a little blurb on IMscouting.com He needs to pass a physical still. Once upon a time he played for Everton. I guess that means he is shit and is trying to revive his dead career. I really hope he is good. I want a reason to cheer for the team!

Also I watched the Nikesoccer presents master accuracy video on youtube this morning. Not much to it other than I would like TFC to send all our strikers to the thing. We need accuracy man!




No comments:

Post a Comment