Friday, November 13, 2009

Toronto FC’s Pub Crawls are back

I just received an email from the club. The pub crawl is back.

"For the fourth year, Reds players will be touring pubs across the GTA to meet fans and talk footy.

We will start on Tuesday (November 17) at Jack Astor’s in Burlington, located at 3140 South Service Road (for a map, check out the Jack Astor’s website).

It’s an all-ages event, starting at 7:00 p.m. and there will be free appetizers!

Stay tuned for confirmation of other dates and venues. Here’s the provisional schedule:

Mississauga (Nov 19), Downtown Toronto (Nov 24), Richmond Hill (Dec 1), Scarborough (Dec 3)."

I guess this is only happening at Jack Astors?

What do they want from me? I watched these guys miss the playoffs now they want me to watch them drown their sorrows? WTF! I already spent money on the season tickets now they want me to pay for their beer? Screw it I am responding to the email with my address and if they want a drink that badly they can some over and split a case with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment