Friday, November 20, 2009

TFC change there coach about as often as I change my underwear!

Toronto FC announced yesterday that Predrag Radosavljevic, commonly known as Preki, will be the teams 4th coach. In a 4 year span the team is thru 4 coachs... DOH! This guy has a proven and a winning record in the MLS. Good news.

Johnston is quoted as saying "Preki has everything we were looking for, and we feel he will be a perfect fit with our club. His resume with Chivas is impressive — having made it to the playoffs in every season he was there. His experience is what we need to take this club to the next level, and we can't wait to get started."

The BAD news I guess would be this is the guy that clashed with Amado Guevara, Toronto's star playmaker. I guess thats not totally bad news cause I don't give a shit what happens to Amado if it means our team starts winning. I guess if he wants to stay he will have to play harder and earn his right to be on the team. If Preki feels Amado can do the job I am sure that we will keep him.

Preki signed a three-year deal with Toronto. Hopefully he lasts more than a season cause I am tired of the carousel of coaches with this club.

It's the weekend I am going home. Someone kick Henry in the nuts for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment