Thursday, February 18, 2010

HOLY SHIT!!




I can't believe it! This guy has impacted a team I support AGAIN!! (Arsenal this time) And he is going to be in the world cup! I really hope he ref's all of England and Frances games. LOL. I know its impossible but it is nice to dream.

Last night in Portugal he really gave Porto the advantage when he let them take a quick indirect kick. He was out of position and obstructed Sol Campbell from defending the kick. I guess it was only a matter of time before Arsenal got burned by one of these. Henry was pretty good at them. I just hate the fact that it had to be Martin Hansson the Sweddish Douche that was involved. The truth of the whole matter is. Arsenal needs a new keeper BADLY!

Last Nights Game Highlights.



2 comments:

  1. You better believe it . This Martin Hansson ''shit'' is a crazy dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that effing turd. Truly not competent!

    ReplyDelete