Thursday, December 17, 2009

A few more tweaks.


The TFC front office is starting to warm up for the holidays. Earlier in the week TFC named Leo Percovich the team's new assistant coach Monday. Percovich spent last season as goalkeeper coach with Chivas USA. Big deal SNORE!!!!

Exciting news from the office has Amado Guevara leaving the team
According to several reports, Guevara has signed with Honduran club Motagua. Also on the way out are Pablo Vitti and Lesly Felinga.

Pablo Vitti really did not amount to much while he was here. I had high expectations of him but really I don't know if it was the lack of playing time. Maybe he is just shit. ya I think he is just shitty.

Lesly Fellinga, well I really think that this guy did not get a chance to play and it is unfortunate because the time he did play I found that he was very effective. He probably just was not in Preki's plans for the new season. I would imagine Fellinga will land a job somewhere soon.

Amado leaving is good.. I would rather that he left before the season started rather then waiting for the season to begin and find out that there is trouble in the dressing room. My take on it is straighten that shit out before you start the season. Get rid of the poison.

Amado did his job well when he was here. We didn't make the playoffs with him so no biggie getting rid of him and lets continue the building process. I want to watch a winner this season. Not a dirty bunch of losers! Buh Bye AMADO!!! See Ya Vitti.. (your shit) Felinga... I feel like we never really got to know you.. sniff... sniff..

Robo I think you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment